A few weeks ago we announced that Elektor Magazine was releasing a free, bonus edition of their magazine filled with five extra articles from our SparkFun guest-edited edition! The last article was released last Friday, and you can now download the complete bonus edition.
Completely declassified bonus edition cover
Curious about what’s inside?
- “Must-Haves for Your Electronics Workspace”: Get tips on essential gear, handy parts to have in stock, and advice on setting up a great workspace!
- “DIY Circuit Board Organization”: If your workspace is in need of some organization, this article has a great (and inexpensive!) idea on how to organize the boards creating clutter on your workspace.
- “SparkX Standouts”: Learn more about the incredible products that have come out of the SparkX lab housed within SparkFun, like the SparkFun OpenLog Artemis, Qwiic and more!
- “Manage Your Sweets with RFID”: With everyone at home during the pandemic, SparkFun’s Creative Technologist Rob Reynolds realized that his family was consuming more than a fair amount of M&Ms. Tasked with creating a way to limit his family’s intake, Rob utilized RFID to create a candy management system.
- “Trike Drifting and Exploring Mineshafts”: Explore what the SparkFun OpenLog Artemis can do with these two cool projects – recording data while doing a 360 on a drift trike, and gathering air quality data from inside a mineshaft!
Looking to subscribe to Elektor magazine?
If you’ve been enjoying our guest-edited edition of Elektor (and the bonus edition), check out their site to sign up for a subscription. New subscribers can get a free first issue for either their Gold (print) or Green (digital) memberships when you sign up for a one-year subscription! Learn more and start your subscription over on Elektor – and use the promo codes below until May 9th!
- Green (digital) = 2ElekFunD
- Gold (print) = ElekFun2
This post was first published on: SparkFun: Commerce Blog