Along with finding collectibles, there are other reasons to explore in Kena: Bridge of Spirits, including to find and make use of Meditation Spots to raise Kena’s maximum HP. There are various quests to complete throughout Kena: Bridge of Spirits, and at least 16 challenging bosses to fight.
The game has 12 Meditation Spots scattered across various areas. Some of them can be difficult to locate, but finding all of them is worthwhile. At each spot, Kena will stop to meditate which permanently increases her health. With bosses like the Corrupt Rot God to fight later in the game, increasing Kena’s health is can have a significant effect on how challenging each boss is. Players can track down the Meditation Spots in seven different areas of the game.
Finding every Meditation Spot in Kena: Bridge of Spirits will take some time. They are located in the Village, Taro’s Tree, Rusu Mountain, the Forgotten Forest, the Fields, the Village Heart, and the Mountain Shrine. Each area has one to three Meditation Spots for Kena to visit and utilize. The spots can be identified by the glowing blue circle found at each location.
- Defeat the Mask Maker boss and head to the right to find the Meditation Spot at the edge of a cliff.
- There’s a Meditation Spot straight ahead after beating the Hunter boss.
- After receiving the Village Crest relic, there will be a Meditation Spot right in front of Kena.
- This spot will appear ahead of Kena after defeating the Corrupted Taro.
- Leap to the broken bridge to the right of the Rusu’s Backyard warp stone. Shoot the arrow on the tree to warp over to the Meditation Spot.
The Forgotten Forest
- Go to the Sacred Tree warp stone and follow the path until reaching a small bridge. Go left to follow the river upstream to find a blue stone across the water. Shoot it to raise two platforms, then continue to the Meditation Spot.
- There’s a Forest Tear on the path to the Lantern Cave that can be used to clear the corruption on the left. Doing so will reveal another Meditation Spot.
- There’s a Meditation Sot overlooking the sea on the plateau of the tall tower beside some ruins.
- Go to the Forge warp stone and into the back room. There’s a spot that Kena can climb up and shimmy across to reach a ledge and jump across to the next building over. The Meditation Spot will be inside.
- This Meditation Spot will appear in front of Kena after defeating the Corrupt Woodsmith.
The Village Heart
- Go into the cave near the Village Heart entrance. Head through the cave and outside to the left, then clear the corruption below. Use a bomb to bring up the platforms and get across the gap to find the Meditation Spot.
The Mountain Shrine
- The last Meditation Spot appears after defeating the Corrupt Rot God and completing the game. Players may need to leave the area and go back to meditate if it doesn’t work the first time.
Players should focus on finding Meditation Spots if they are having trouble surviving in combat. Increasing Kena’s health will help with boss battles, especially later in the game. Finding all 12 spots in Kena: Bridge of Spirits will take a bit of time and exploration, but they grant a decent reward, and any completionist player will want to track them down.