Though we do our best to communicate order statuses and information, we know there are times when you have a pressing question that isn’t answered in our standard communication. For those times, our customer support and technical support teams are here to help.
For technical questions related to using a product you have purchased or a project you are working on, Technical Support is the best place to start. This team is able troubleshoot technical issues and help you get things working. They, along with our wonderful forum community, can be contacted through our forums – you can find more detailed information about how to get help and what to expect on that page. You can also find more information about how to use our forums in this blog post.
For other order-related questions, our Customer Support team is here to help. These tips will ensure a speedy response and efficient resolution to your inquiry.
- If you have questions about your order, start with our FAQs and Customer Support page – you may be able to find your answer there.
- If you can’t find your answer there, reach out to Customer Service through this form and a Customer Service Representative will respond usually within two business days. Please be patient – we respond to all emails in the order they were received.
- If you need to modify an already placed order, you can pause processing of your order by logging into your account, or accessing your guest order here, going to Order History, selecting the corresponding order and using the “Need to change something?” button to let us know what needs changed. This will temporarily pause the order from processing and our Customer Support team will make the adjustments you need or reach out for more information within one business day. Once changes have been made, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Returns can be requested here.
- If you are requesting volume discounts, Net 30 terms or tax exemption, please follow the directions below. We will follow up within two business days for all requests:
We appreciate you and are here to help when you need it!